Contact: Manager Bai
Address: tianjin wu qing cui huang town back alley divergence south 200 meters kai li carpet
Mobile web site
Decoration and decoration materials: knowledge and maintenance of carpet purchase
First, pick flowers:
Mainly based on the location of the paving and your own preferences.
1. Study: The study should choose a fresh and elegant color, with a pattern of elegant style.
2. Living room: The carpet pattern with large flower pattern and smooth lines can create a visually broad effect. For easy replacement, you can also choose a carpet tile.
3. Bedroom: It is better to choose a small pattern with a well-matched carpet pattern, which is quiet and warm, and the color should be considered in harmony with the furniture.
4. Restaurant: When choosing a carpet, consider the stains to be dealt with, such as drinks, food and other stains. The multi-colored patterns have the effect of concealing stains and are the first choice for restaurants.
Second, pick the material
(1) Wool carpet: comfortable, soft, elastic, comfortable to step on, suitable for sitting and lying, but the place where the furniture is not ventilated under normal pressure is prone to insects. Therefore, wool carpets and rugs are generally selected as carpet blankets. On the chemical fiber carpets, a hand-made wool blanket is placed, which is both noble and clean.
(2) Chemical fiber carpet: Usually, the chemical fiber carpet is considered to be low in grade, but it is not. Good chemical fiber carpets such as nylon are more expensive than wool, and certainly higher than polypropylene. Especially the flame retardant, antistatic, stain resistant nylon carpet is the top grade in chemical fiber carpet. The same is the nylon carpet, but also depends on the production process. Generally speaking, the woven carpet is more tufted carpet, the tuft is fine, the pattern color is exquisite and rich, and the price of the woven carpet is higher than the tufted carpet. In the same way, the same polypropylene carpet, woven carpet price is higher than tufted carpet.
Stains and water stains require immediate action to eliminate. If you leave stains and water stains on the carpet, many things will leave stubborn stains on the carpet, especially nylon and wool carpets. Regardless of the type of stain, carpet or sweeping tool, the stain removal procedure described below applies:
1. Gently wipe off dirt from the carpet, such as chewing gum and tar.
2. When the liquid splashing on the carpet has not yet reached the carpet, immediately drain the liquid. Don't rub the stains, it will actually get dirt on the carpet fibers. Only use a cloth strip to blot the liquid.
3. Apply a cleaning agent to the carpet. If the spot remover is a liquid, the spot remover liquid can be blotted dry with a clean cloth strip or a clean sponge.
4. This time, let the spotting agent work, then suck away the spotting agent and dry the small piece of carpet.
Many well-reputed companies have developed highly effective spot removers that effectively remove dozens of stains.
Finally, certain strong chemicals, such as chlorine bleach, cannot be used to remove stains because they often remove the stained color of the carpet along with stains and stubborn stains.